Very reliable.gives excellent hotels.very homely understanding drivers.you can contact them at any time.our family has been in their tours 4 times.i cam recommend to any one.Very resonable rates.
Thank you very much for your email.
We arrived home safely with a lot of immortal memories of Great India.
From the very beginning to the end of our Tour with your Company we enjoyed every minute of it. Our entire trip was full of excitement, curiosity and appreciation of what you, your Staff and India had to offer us.
My wife and I make the following Feedback comments as requested by you.
HOTELS: Your choices of all our Hotel accommodations at the various destinations throughout our trip were excellent. It was very clean, well presented, with very courteous and hospitable staff who were at our service 24/7.
We would like to make SPECIAL mention to The TAJ PALACE HOTEL Management, in Mumbai for upgrading our accommodation from the Tower to the Palace. Our experience of the Hospitality of The Taj Palace Hotel Management will be memorable for ever.
REPRESENTATIVES: We were very happy and satisfied with all your representatives at all our destinations. The representatives were very helpful, courteous and punctual and contributed a lot to make our tour exciting and memorable.
DRIVER: The Drivers at all destinations were very good, helpful, courteous and punctual. They had excellent knowledge of the area they covered and presented themselves well.
My wife and I wish to make SPECIAL mention of all the Drivers at all our destinations and in particular MAHADEV (Mumbai), CHOTU (Ahmadabad - Udaipur), RAJ KUMAR (Udaipur to Jodhpur to Jaisalmer to Bikaner to Jaipur to Delhi to Haridwar to Rishikesh to Haridwar to Delhi to Mathura to Agra to Gwalior to Orccha and to Khajuraho), HIRA (Amritsar) and NANA BHAI JI (Shirinagar).
CAR: The Cars provided by your Company at all our destinations were excellent and very comfortable. We covered a lot of ground in the Car seeing the Countryside, Farms and Village life of the local people. We were thoroughly fascinated with the development that is taking place in the inner part of the countryside.
My wife and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you personally for organizing our Tour of Northern India which we have enjoyed thoroughly.
We will, without any hesitation, recommend the services of your Company to all our relatives, friends and any person/s who wish to visit India and will most certainly use the services of your Company when we visit India again on our Tour of Southern India including Sri Lanka.
THANK YOU and NAMASHKAR.
Yours Sincerely, Chandra & Saroj Akhil, Melbourne, Australia
We had a wonderful time on our trip. Now I realize that with the Christmas season you had to change some of the hotels around since some were not available. So with the being said here are our thoughts.
Representative, well I guess that is you Raj? .thank you for being prompt and courteous throughout the whole process. The package all in all was a lot of fun and we would do it again but change some of the resorts/hotels to actual 5 star hotels.
- Ramada was good and pretty, pool was nice but needed to be cleaned bad, the food was excellent, I would give this hotel 4 stars.
- Niramaya Resorts, was above our expectations after the last one. Now this is what you should get for a 4/5 star resort. They may not have had a pool but they made up for it in the hospitality. There dinning was wonderful and the food was awesome. Would love to go back and stay longer. Needless to say this resort gets 5 stars!!!
- Udai Samundra, this resort was ok, it really needs to be updated. I think it was probably super in its hay day! It did have three pools, nice beach view but really catered to the Indian patronage. It is way to busy for our taste and there were only pancakes on the breakfast bar for us to eat if we did not eat Indian food.! All in all I would give this hotel a 3.5
- Lemon Tree Resort, a very quaint resort. Quiet and relaxing. The only thing is there is absolutely nothing nearby to do. I guess that allows you to relax so it was ok with us. Room was nice, clean and a great view of the lake. Pool was good and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would give this resort a 3/4
- Luxury House Boat : We had a wonderful time, the sights were amazing and the staff was more than gracious. They cooked all of our meals to our liking. I must tell that if there are three people, there needs to be a two bedroom. They did the best they could for what they had been supplied with. This boat would get 3 stars at best.
- Drivers, our driver (2nd one) was great and I would use him again. His English was good and he should us things that were not necessarily on the plan of things. We got to meet his family at the end of our trip and that was a real treat. Especially the ice cream! 5 stars
Kind regards, Deb Grazel, Virginia
Memorable India provided an excellent service!!! I would definitely recommend this company because they are honest, reliable and pretty decent service rates. Well done guys!!!
Thank you, Elmira Galimova
I just returned from the India and Nepal trip and wanted to let you know what a great experience it was to have the tour guides Friendly Planet choose on both legs of our trip. Vishwakarma, our guide in India made my trip so much more interesting with his vast knowledge of India. It went far beyond what is typically required of any tour guide. In Nepal, Probeen provided incredible detail into the life of the Nepalese. The trip was truly an incredible experience.
We had the time of our lives on your oct. Taj Mahal + Mumbai Trip. No other place in the world can you see such a combination of beauty, history & diversity! From the elephant ride up to the Jaipur fortress, dawn at the Taj Mahal, visiting Gandhi's Memorial in Delhi, to the throbbing inner-city of Mumbai, it was a joy each & every moment! We are searching for our next Friendly Planet holiday right now - Thanks again for a great tour at a super price.
Though I could never expect perfection in any experience, I can say that for the price, the Taj Mahal Express was an excellent value. The experience in "Incredible India" exceeded my expectations in every way. I've been around the world a bit and this has been my favorite trip so far. I can't wait to book my next Friendly Planet trip.
John Schwab, West Hollywood, CA
This was our first tour with Friendly Planet Travel, and we were very nervous because the price was SO low! Well, we are extremely impressed with the service, the quality of the hotels, the tours, and overall experience we had on the Taj Mahal Express. It was a great way to see India for the first time. The value of this trip was amazing!!! Thank you for making our first trip to India an absolutely memorable one!
INCREDIBLE INDIA it was! We sincerely congratulate you on the immense depth you went to make sure we had a lovely maiden trip of India. Your staffs' punctuality, client relationship, guidance, warmth......is exceptional. The TAJ MAHAL tour was awesome,the Tonga ride etc, we enjoyed our self. Anand was the best guide I have ever seen in my life, matured and patient . Thumbs up for Driver Vikram (Vicky) who turned out to be more of a big brother than a driver. With all the long drives, never at any time did we get sleepy, bored, thirsty or hungry. Anand kept us busy with Indian tales, jokes and history. He also is a very good guide when need be ( we had too many questions.) http://www.memorableindia.com